Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) carefully before booking classes. By booking a class, yoga hike or signing up for a membership, at the end of this document you are confirming that you have read the Terms and agree to be bound by them. These Terms, together with the items listed below, constitute a contract of membership between you (the client) and us (Asana Tribe Yoga Spain). Please ensure that you read and understand our Policy Update further down before attending any class at the studio.
All classes, activities and workshops are supplied by Asana Tribe Yoga Spain (Calle Larga del Palmar 30, Mijas Pueblo, Mijas 29650) subject to the following express Terms. In these Terms “we”/”us”/”our” means Asana Tribe Yoga Spain. And “you”/”your”/”yours” means you, the direct client.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
We, Asana Tribe Yoga Spain, will use your personal details and information to provide you with use of our services and facilities, to administer and maintain our membership records, to process your application and payments, to verify your identity and to carry out market research. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may share your information with our service providers in order to provide you with Asana Tribe Yoga Spain services, and with other third parties to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, for the prevention of fraud or other crimes, and in the case of medical emergencies. If your personal details change, if you change your mind about how you wish to be contacted, or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by contacting email@example.com. You hereby consent to the use of your information, including sensitive personal data relating to your health and fitness, for the reasons and in the manner set out above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. BOOKING CLASSES The cost of each regularly scheduled class may be covered by 1, 8, or unlimited class packages. If a member, all regularly scheduled classes included in your chosen membership type will have no cost attributed to them. Additional classes, workshops, and events hosted/taught outside our regularly scheduled classes may be paid for at the time of booking either on our website or in studio before the class's start time. Some classes, workshops, and events will require payment immediately at the time of booking and will indicate such during the booking process.
2. MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT PERIOD Unlimited memberships cannot be cancelled within the first month of activation. Asana Tribe Yoga Spain is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, and/or over the limit fees. 3. PAYMENT FOR DROP-IN If you wish to pay for classes/workshops /courses/promotions via the pay-as-you-go/drop-in option: Payment for your class/event/workshop may be made by cash, Revolut or Bizum. Payments can be made online with a credit card or debit card. Payments can be made in person at Asana Tribe Yoga Spain by cash only.
3. PAYMENT FOR CLASS PASSES You can purchase a 8-class or unlimited class pass, online via our website or in person at Asana Tribe Yoga Spain. Drop-in/single-class-passes must be used within a 1 month period of the purchase date and, after this period, any unused credits will expire. 8 class passes must be used within a 1 month period of the purchase date and, after this period, any unused credits will expire. unlimited class passes must be used within a 1 month period of the purchase date and, after this period, any unused credits will expire. Class passes are assigned to individual client accounts and cannot be shared between clients. Passes cannot be suspended or extended.
4. CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING, LATE CANCELLATIONS + NO SHOWS You may cancel your booking without charge. If you are on an 8 or unlimited class pass, or have paid a drop-in fee, upon a no-show or late arrival to a booked class, the payment shall be counted at a class.
5. MAKING A CHANGE TO YOUR BOOKING You may change your booking for a class, up to 6 hours before the start of your class/course/workshop that you have booked. You may change or cancel a class booking online, through email, by telephone, or in person at the studio.
6. IF WE CANCEL YOUR BOOKING In the event that we cancel a class or classes that you have booked, we will contact you by email or telephone to let you know. At the time of cancellation we will offer you the choice between: 1. crediting your Asana Tribe Yoga Spain account with the price of the cancelled class; or 2. being transferred to a class at an alternative date and time.
7. BOOKING CONFIRMATION Your booking is not complete until you have received a booking confirmation via email from us. Please make sure you receive a booking confirmation before you attend the class. If you do not receive confirmation please contact us by phone, e-mail, or in person through the receptionist on duty at the Asana Tribe Yoga Spain premises. Prices are subject to change at any time before we accept your booking. All classes are subject to availability. We do not guarantee availability at any time.
8. CHANGE OF PRICES We reserve the right to review and change the price of our classes and memberships at our sole and absolute discretion. Your monthly Membership Fees will remain the same as your Membership start date throughout your contracted period. Once your contract period has come to an end the Membership Fee will be charged at the rate at the time of the renewal.
9. PAYMENT Payment for one-month unlimited memberships and promotional packages may be made by cash, credit or debit card. Payment for one-year memberships must be made by debit or credit card. Your membership fees for the one-year membership will be payable each month of your contract period and will become due monthly on the date that you begin your membership. If you sign up online or in studio for a one-year membership, you must pay your first month's payment upfront by debit or credit card. Your membership fees will then be payable each month of your contract period and will become due on the same date each month, which may vary depending upon the date you signed up.
10. NON-PAYMENT OF FEES If your Membership Fees become overdue, we reserve the right to refuse you entry into our studio/classes/courses/workshops until the overdue sums are paid in full. Should you default on payments to us, we reserve the right to notify the default to a credit reference agency or other third party to obtain payment from you.
Asana Tribe Yoga Spain is committed to the safety and welfare of yoga students and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behaviour. Asana Tribe Yoga Spain has the right to judge behaviour and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership and/or cancellation of class passes without refund of any student engaging in unacceptable behaviour. Yoga students who do not observe Asana Tribe Yoga Spain’s rules and regulations or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. Asana Tribe Yoga Spain reserves the right to terminate memberships or class passes of anyone who refuses to observe any of Asana Tribe Yoga Spain’s rules. Not all rules are listed in these terms. Asana Tribe Yoga Spain reserves the right to add, change or remove rules and conditions of membership. Asana Tribe Yoga Spain reserves the right to add, change or remove rules and conditions of participation in classes, workshops and activities hosted at Asana Tribe Yoga Spain.
11. HOW YOU SHOULD CONTACT US Any written notice or completed form (eg. Request to Freeze Membership) should be e-mailed to the studio: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may change or cancel a class booking by phone, or in person at the studio.
12. FORCE MAJEURE We shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to these Terms, if the delay was due to any cause beyond reasonable control, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, explosion, flood, storm, fire, war or threat of war, riot, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance, restrictions, regulations, by-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any government, parliamentary, or local authority, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or those of any third party), I.T, viruses, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery, power failure or breakdown in machinery.
13. WAIVER No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing.
14. SEVERABILITY If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then such part will be severed from these Terms, the remainder of which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall have effect to the exclusion of any other memorandum, agreement, or understanding of any kind, whether oral or written, between parties.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaga.
YOGA HIKE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking on to a Yoga Hike, you accept that you are participating in activities of your own accord, entirely at your own risk and expressly accept that neither Asana Tribe Yoga Spain or the organisers have any responsibility or liability for loss or injury.
Furthermore, you agree that Asana Tribe Yoga Spain bears no responsibility for the accuracy of information regarding public transport costs, times and conditions of carriage or statistical, technical or safety specifications regarding equipment, facilities, timings or costing either on its own or others websites or documentation.
Though Asana Tribe Yoga Spain will endeavour to offer what it believes to be accurate information at the time of publication for any event, you agree that it is ultimately the responsibility of each participant to satisfy themselves of any accuracy of information direct with third party facilities, enabling companies or persons.
Your booking, payment, actual or intended participation, also indicates your agreement that Asana Tribe Yoga Spain organisers reserve the right to change at any time & without prior or written notice the start, finish, duration, location, terms for any break, holiday or transportation it provides wherever the event organiser deems it, without a necessity to make refunds for doing so.
It is your responsibility to inform Asana Tribe Yoga Spain about any relevant health conditions in advance to ensure you are personally satisfied with any agreed actions relating to it.
We strongly recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance cover at the time of booking. This travel insurance should cover you for all activities and cancellation and curtailment of your break or holiday.
Under certain extreme situations where it is considered dangerous, then we may modify, or change, the route to take account of any safety concerns.
Payment shall be made upon booking a Asana Tribe Yoga Spain yoga hike. The payment is non-refundable. The payment will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by Asana Tribe Yoga Spain or rescheduled by Asana Tribe Yoga Spain and the participant cannot make the rescheduled dates.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If a participant cancels a booking, the payment is forfeited.
The payment is strictly non-refundable.
The deposit will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by Asana Tribe Yoga Spain or rescheduled by Asana Tribe Yoga Spain and the participant cannot make the rescheduled dates.
FITNESS TO PARTICIPATE
A good level of fitness is expected. Our trips are aimed at those who are active and fit, preferably with some walking/hiking experience.
Typically for a hike, we will be hiking on rocky and uneven terrain for 1 hour with a yoga class upon arrival at our destination.
By booking onto a Asana Tribe Yoga Spain event, you accept responsibility for ensuring you are fit enough to participate in these activities.
Asana Tribe Yoga Spain cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage to, or theft, of personal belongings, or for any illness, injury or accident which may occur during an event or guided walk unless proven to be caused by negligence on the part of Asana Tribe Yoga Spain. Clients should take all normal, sensible precautions and exercise an appropriate degree of care at all times. It is recommended that clients carry insurance for personal optical or electronic equipment and this is often covered by household insurance so please check with your provider. Asana Tribe Yoga Spain holds public liability insurance and we hold full professional insurance for the activities that we offer.
For all hikes, we recommend you take out travel insurance as soon as you book. This should cover you for any cancellation, illness or any other circumstances that may prevent you from attending the trip, as well as any flight delays, lost luggage and any other additional travel expenses incurred.